Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12. Please follow the settings instructions




Blogger just enabled domain switching and after a long delay of "Maintenance in progress - Domain Switching Disabled" and as I told you about my blog which I bought a domain for www.cashinformant.info, I was unable to link to my new domain from blogger dashboard rather I saw "We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12. Please follow the settings instructions".

I need to check my DNS settings and configuration but to me they are correct as it is on instruction page.

I was worried for long time, precisely a week now and I was thinking it was the maintenance that caused this.

I thought to myself "I will wait for more two weeks" until I got the urge to look for solution yesterday and I found it out.


Many people are still looking for help on this, so I decided to write this article if you are one of the people who are in the same problem.

The problem is actually from the new DNS setting for Blogger which was one before but now it has turn to two.

The former DNS setting or configuration was Name: [www] and Destination or Target: [ghs.google.com] and you might have inserted this on your DNS Management settings and you still get this error message.

You need a personal DNS or I will say it is Personal DNS verification code from blogger/google.

So how do you get this code?

1 comments:

I love comments, Please drop a comment